Don’t miss the bubbling experience of an hands on cooking class in a 12 hectares vineyard at the slops of Mount Vesuvius .
The Family has worked the hills since 1948 to arrive at the creation of a winery made of organic products along with their warm Italian hospitality to produce the local wines which are sold in their own wine shop.
Visit this old fascinated family run vineyard in Trecase , here you can stop to visit the winery taste some Lacryma Christi accompained by local products from the sloops of Mt. Vesuvius , have a tasting lunch along with different wines and prosecco or an hands on cooking class , everything held on the terrace overlooking the Mediterranean.
The Tasting menu is made of:
- Antipasto of local products such as provolone cheese , salumi , our typical “casatiello”, bruschetta with Piennolo tomatoes and pizza bread along with white Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio , Rosato and red Piedirosso .
- Spaghetti pasta made with the Piennolo tomatoes and fresh basil along with Lacryma Christi riserva .
- Neapolitan Pastiera along with Capafresca spumante rosato and Acquavite di albicocche from Mount Vesuvius.
There are also menu options for celiacs , vegetarian and vegan.
The cooking class Experience is the following :
- A welcoming aperitif with Capafresca rosè Spumante while deeping wood fired baked bread and our organic oil of olive and sweet vinegar.
- A member of the family will escort you throughout the organic vineyard, vegetable garden (for picking what is needed during the lesson when possible) cellar and storage cellar.
- The Gulf of Naples menu includes ravioli Capri style, Neapolitan eggplant parmigiana and Almond cake with Sorrento lemons.
Participants will have the opportunity to actually make their own dough, fill and shape the ravioli, assemble the eggplant parmigiana and make the cake from scratch.
Lacryma Christi white 2014, rosè 2015, red 2014 and Riserva 2012 will be served during the cooking class and meal. Apricot liqueur will be also served with dessert.
All the experience will take about four hours and people are welcome to stay around to enjoy their own time in the peaceful vineyard.
Starting time is at 9.30 am or 2 pm.
Price is 85 euro a person all inclusive.
The family person who will take care of you is fluent in English.
For any other information just contact me